Our skilled and knowledgeable hearing aid specialists will ensure that you are fitted with the hearing aid that best suits your needs and your budget from a broad range of hearing aid brands and models available.
- Your hearing aid specialist will explain your hearing loss based on your audiogram and the hearing difficulties you experience in daily life.
- If your last audiogram dates back to over 12 months ago, it is preferable to perform a new hearing test (at our clinic or by an audiologist).
- Once your hearing aid specialist has determined the hearing aid most suited to your needs, she will make an impression of your ears with silicone putty, which she will send to the manufacturer with your hearing aid specifications.
- Delivery is usually within one to two weeks.
- We work with all major hearing aid manufacturers.